Why do I get Allergy for dessert
Many people mistakenly believe that Allergy to sweet – reaction of our body to sugar. Actually it is not. By itself, this product is harmless. Sucrose contained in the Goodies, produce and stimulate fermentation. As a result, the food in the stomach does not have time to digest, which spoils. The breakdown products that are formed as a result of this chemical reaction, are absorbed and will immediately begin to flow into the blood. But they only exacerbate existing allergic reaction to foreign protein, not cause it.
But what then provokes the Allergy? Let us first examine the structure of modern sweets. In almost all such products, whether cakes or chocolates, there are colorants, flavors, stabilizers and other chemicals that affect our immune system.
As for Allergy to honey, here the problem lies not in sweetness, and in the presence of pollen components. Because of them you may be bad even for one teaspoon. In this case, and in the spring and summer such people feel bad, when everything blooms and smells. Therefore, should first be tested to establish the allergen. And if you actually allergic to pollen, and other Goodies, could not cause the occurrence of this disease.
Allergy symptoms: how to recognize the problem
In fact, many of us confuse intolerance of any substance and allergies. For example, many adults can’t drink milk because it just simply is not digested in the stomach. The enzyme that to this effect, ceases to be generated. And it is much more dangerous. Therefore, it is important to know how actually manifested allergic to sweet, what are its symptoms and signs.
So, some time after eating (after 5 minutes or 2 hours – depends on the characteristics of the organism) on the body may appear rash, inflammation, redness. The skin can be incredibly itchy, sometimes swollen. Usually primarily affects the face, neck, hands and feet. Less frequently back and stomach. If you do not provide first aid and may even anaphylactic shock or angioedema. And it can be fatal.
Therefore, if you notice any, even the most mild symptoms of the disease, immediately go to the hospital. It’s better to be safe than to be long, painful and expensive treatment in the clinic. In further obtain medications which help to cope with the manifestation of Allergy.
Beware of dangerous products
If you have an Allergy to sweet, try to eliminate from your diet confectionery products made from cacao and honey, fruits, berries, fruits and milk (cow, goat, horse). Maybe your body reacts to specific products (for example, bars or candy bars), but to clarify the situation and determine the allergen it is better not to risk and to experiment with other ingredients.
Sensitivity to a particular allergen, which is contained in some kinds of sweets, may be too high. Enough to a cake or cupcake to put, for example, cocoa, eggs or strawberries, so that the patient manifested a reaction to foreign protein.
How to get rid of allergies
So, to the man who showed the first symptoms of Allergy, you have to pass tests and make test. This will help identify what exactly is the allergen. The patient is also assigned a special diet consisting entirely of safe substances. During the rehabilitation period to such person it is better to keep a diary in which he shall record, how he feels after intake of a dish. As a result of such observations it is possible to trace the course of the disease, find out what is best also in the future not to eat, etc. By the way, this method is resorted to, when you can’t install allergen tests.
After the problematic ingredient or product is identified, you can try to gradually accustom ourselves to it. But it should be done very slowly, gradually adding to the diet a few grams intolerable substances. If you have an Allergy to food that can be excluded from the diet, causing harm to health, it is necessary at this step to take. You can forget about honey, chocolate, citrus fruits, watermelons or melons, peaches and other Goodies, without which you live quite normally. In extreme cases, some fruits and berries can be added to fruit drinks.
Unable to accustom your body to the sweet, but you can’t control yourself and occasionally tasting the forbidden Goodies? Then you have to always keep on hand special medications that will help get rid of the symptoms. But remember, they only take away symptoms: itching, redness, rash. Completely eliminate the problem you are unlikely to succeed.
Also you can decide on a course of desensitization. The main goal of the procedure is the elimination of hypersensitivity to foreign protein. But remember that all this should be done only in the presence of a doctor who can administer first aid if something goes wrong.
So, let’s see how it can help you. As you remember, an Allergy is a response of your body to the allergen. Your immune system normally perceive the substance, the patient regularly gradually introduce it. Gradually, once the body get used to the assigned amount, the amount of increase. This procedure is long and tedious, while there are some risks. But if everything is done correctly, you will be able to fully enjoy life.
Self-medication is dangerous for life
Often modern inhabitants do not have the immediate opportunity to go to the hospital. Someone at home seven sit on the benches, someone bosses do not want to fail, while others don’t trust the doctors. Indeed, why be distracted, if not deadly. Therefore, such individuals tend to use means and methods by which to get rid of the disease.
In fact, this is how to play minesweeper. You’re lucky – it will be fine. However, it is a little bit to make mistakes, make wrong choices, to trust people who have something like it – and you’re in the hospital, and in the best case. Thus, a person unfamiliar with medicine, is unlikely to be able to properly diagnose and prescribe treatment.
Of course, in the pharmacy full of pills for half an hour will save you from simple symptoms (itching, rashes). But uncontrolled and continuously. This, again, is dangerous to your health. By the way, what appears on the outside is only the beginning. Imagine what happens to your organs inside. Therefore, you should understand that only an allergist can conduct treatment. And then, only after receiving the test results. Because Allergy symptoms can be similar to other diseases.